Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween to my kiddos!



Since they are all getting older and not Trick or Treating, I decided to make them a special Halloween goodie full of candy.  I even gave one to Mike.  I still have one box left for my oldest son, James and his wife Dawnmarie.  I will have to give it to them the next time we see them as they spent the weekend with her family.  Gotta love family!  I am glad that I have these wonderful kids in my life!  Happy Halloween!!!!

I used the Big Shot Fancy Favor BIGZ die, and the spider web impressions folder.  I painted a bit of Platinum Shimmer Paint on the web to make it stand out a bit.  I then used a strip of the Night Owl DSP to make a ruffle for the top of the box to look like tissue paper.  I used my favorite Halloween stamp set - Wicked Cool, to make the embellishment.  I filled the box with yummy candy, but not without adding some Pixie Stix topped with some scallop punched toppers using the Batty For You stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -