Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OOO LAA LAA stamp-a-stack

Saturday was my October Stamp-a-stack. We had some fun projects that were all quite easy.  I chose 2 projects to share today that were monochromatic.  The first uses my favorite shade of yellow  -  Daffodil Delight.  It uses the sets Snow Swirled and Heart from the Heart.  Who knew snowflakes could look so NOT winter?  I have also found a new ribbon love - the striped grosgrain!  OOOOO LAAA LAAA!
The inspriation for the next monochromatic card was grom Ustamp with Dawn and Friends.  I am currently in their Cards with COOL Moves and the color combo suggestion was Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, and Concord Crush.  So... I gave it a try - what do you think?  I added a splash of that favorite yellow - Daffodil Delight with the 1/8" taffeta ribbon.  It used the sets On a Pedestal and Curly Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -