Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SWEET Birthday!

Monday was my neices birthday.  She is named after me and so I sent her a great My Digital Studio card that I created for her.  I will share that tomorrow, but I wanted to send her the card I made at my October Stamp-a-Stack from last Saturday, but didn't get it off in time. And besides, the Canadian postal service might just keep it and eat the M&M's!  This was a great card using the Sweet Treat Cups from Stampin' Up! They are so cute and inexpensive too!  The stamps I used were Something Sweet and Got Treats.  I loved that I could use the 'OPEN' stamp!  The colors are perfect for celebrating - Real Red, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight.  I also used the new punch available in the Holiday Mini Catalog - Decorative Label.  It is quickly becoming my favorite new punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -