Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding Cards

Before you get all crazy thinking I have ANOTHER kid getting married - calm yourself!  My dear friend Jamie asked me if I had any wedding invitation samples on my blog - well... the answer was NO.  So, I decided it was high time I did.  I have scanned the internet for others samples and well... stamp-lifted!  I praise those who made the origionals - where-ever you are and who ever you are!  I keep files full of ideas and my gratitude goes out to you.  If you see one of your cards here PLEASE let me know so I can give you proper credit for the idea! 

Enjoy - the cards were all made with either Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango, or Peach Perfection and Poppy Parade.





Which is YOUR favorite???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -