Monday, November 1, 2010

Borrowed Ideas for products

Have you ever had a product that you just couldn't get any mojo for?  Well, I just simply HAD to have the Cute By the Inch hostess stamp set because it coordinated with a punch.  So, I ordered the Petal Card XL Double Punch and let it sit for a while.  I came across a few blogs that showed some fun ideas - but the one I fell in love with was Beth McAlexander.  She made a very cute box using this punch.  She gives some great directions on her blog HERE how to create this fun box, but here are my samples for you!  I demonstrated this box at our Southwest Stampers demo group meeting last month and the ladies LOVED it almost as much as I did! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, I'm one of the ladies who loved it at the SW Stampers Meeting. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll check out Beth's instructions, too! Hugs, M

    FYI: I had the exact same sentiment about the cute by the inch stamp set and punch initially. Gotta have it--not sure what to do with it. So glad more ideas like you shared are cropping up.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -