Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's a Wrap - swap style

I participated in an all demo swap with stamps from the new Idea Book & Catalog.  I kept this card from blog-world until now to share with you.  I fell in love with this set right away and saw great potential with it.  You can use it to wrap around mini candy bars but I was swapping cards so I had to make it a card - This is what I came up with.

 
Stamps: It's a Wrap Occasions
Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Accessories: Polka Dot impressions folder, Scallop Trim border punch, Cupcake builder punch, Dazzling Diamonds

After I got the first card done, I decided it wasn't as hard as I thought, so I created another one!

Stamps: It's a Wrap Occasions, Baby Bundle
Colors: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Scallop Oval die, Finial Press impressions folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -