Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Friday and Hopping tomorrow!

The day has come and I am so happy to be here on FRIDAY!  It has been a long week and I am tapped out - emotionally and financially!  But, tomorrow is a new day - and a BLOG HOP day!  The first Saturday of every month I will be participating in a blog hop - just of Stampin' Up! ideas.  This month is going to be Halloween and Fall ideas.  You are certainly in for a treat from some great fellow demonstrators.  

So for a sneak peak, I'll share the little treat I enclosed in Nathan's box I just sent a couple of weeks ago.  It is a little Halloween goodie bag.  I am almost certain they don't have Candy corn in Mozambique!
Stamps: Grateful Greetings
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Top Note Die, Petal Cone Die, Postage Stamp punch,
Perfect Polka Dots impression folder

Here is the lineup for the blog hop tomorrow - I am stop # 12.  You can start anywhere and end anywhere and if you get lost along the way- please check back on the list and you can link to any of the blogs!  See ya tomorrow with MORE luscious Halloween ideas!
  1. Start            Hopping Just for the Fun of it
  2. Pretty Inky
  3. My Creative Impressions
  4. Stamping with Janice
  5. Krafting With Karen
  6. Scrappy Stamps and Ink
  7. My Little Patch of Dirt 
  8. Stampin ' At Dawn
  9. inkedx2
  10. Paper Fairy
  11. Stamp With Jane
  12. Life Is...
  13. RaissaStamps
  14. Bluegrass Stamper Studio                    
  15. InkPaperStamps
  16. The Love of Stamping




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -