This is the room standing in the doorway looking in. Going in a clockwise direction -
- color coordinated bookcase. All the files are 12 x 12 scrapbook paper housed by color in RAINBOW order (red, orange, yellow, green, indigo, blue, violet) On top of the shelf are drawers with color coordinated embellishments (brads, buttons, etc.)
- my workspace desk. It houses by stamp pads, ink refills, Stampin’ Up! embellishments, wheels, stamp blocks, markers, Big Shot die cutting machine
- under the desk are 3 13 x 13 file drawers – they have various supplies for scrapbooking or stamping like vellum, stickers, punches, refills for adhesive or trimmers.
- hanging on the wall above the desk is my Stampin’ Up! ribbon storage. This is actually made from rain gutter that my DH hung on the wall for me.
- DVD bookcase holding current Stampin’ Up! stamp sets.
- On the right what you can’t see is a twin sized bed for when my missionary son, Nathan, returns home next summer.
right side of my desk – usually my laptop sits in the open space.
Stamp set storage – many of these have moved to the other side of the room to the RETIRED stamp set storage for those sets I can’t bare to let go of yet!
The ribbon has had an overhaul and is more full now – Stampin’ UP! retired a lot of my fav ribbon, but I can’t get rid of it, so I keep it and add to it! I’ll post a new photo in a few days.
I will share the OTHER side of the room tomorrow! STAY TUNED!