Monday, August 15, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack - part 2!

There were 4 lovely cards made at the 1st Christmas Card Stamp A Stack.  I tried to keep them easy thinking that any one could be mass produced.  Here are the last 2 cards -

The first one uses Baroque Motifs and Delightful Decorations.  The colors were Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green.  I also added some gold embossed 'twinkly lights'. The punched strip is the new Lacey Border Punch - LOVE IT!

 
This second card may be my favorite!  It was a simply elegant color combination of black and white.  The snowflakes are embossed with the Northern Flurry impressions folder and topped off with a sentiment from a retired stamp set.  The corners were punched with the Scalloped Trim corner punch then I added the bling with the Rhinestone Jewels.





1 comment:

  1. Love that you are already thinking of Christmas cards! I got my mini in the mail and I love it! I need that scoring board! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -