Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Stamp Happenings

I simply had to create this month's calendar using a SNEAK PEAK item - NEW DSP!  Starting in September, the Holiday Mini catalog will be available and the background paper on the calendar is from a new Designer Series Paper pack. The Holiday Mini Catalog is set to ship to those of you in my Hostess Club around August 15; please let me know when your mini catalog arrives.  If you are not in my Hostess club and want a copy, just contact me.  I'll be happy to get one out to you!  I always have room for one more in my hostess clubs, so if you want to join - shoot me an email!  The purchase requirement is low - $20 per month - and the benefits are HIGH! including half-price items!
I have a number of fun events planned for August.  I know I always am rushing around come Mid November (reality is Mid December) and find I don't have Christmas and Holiday cards done. So to help you out of this predicament, I am offering a series of Christmas/Holiday cards beginning in August.  If you take the entire series which will be once a month from August to December, you will have completed 40 cards by mid December. Each month I will be adding an ADDITIONAL stamp-a-stack to the calendar.  This one is JUST for Christmas/Holiday cards and will still be 8 cards for $10.  However, I have an incentive for you if you want to attend all  of them.  If you commit to all five, and PREPAY for the entire series, you will get a Christmas/Holiday bonus from me!  What might it be, you may ask?  Well, since you will be making all those cards to give away, you certainly will need some for yourself in the new year to say Thank You for all the wonderful gifts you receive, so in January I will have an EXCLUSIVE Thank You card stamp a stack that you may attend FOR FREE.  Not ready to commit to the entire series by the August class - that's ok, you can still attend any and all, if you end up attending all 5 anyway, I'll have a different Thank You for you!
Aug 2011-001
Another exciting this for August - Stampin' Up is having a terrific sale on their wonderful Designer Series Paper. When you buy 3 packages, you get a 4th for FREE!
Please let me know as soon as possible what Stampin' Events you would like to attend this month - I would LOVE to create with all of you!  Thank you for making my business be fun.  My calendar is filling up fast with workshops, so if you would like to have a group of your friends join us to decorate their lives with stamps, give me a call or an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -