Thursday, August 18, 2011

Missionary cards

So, many of you know I have a son serving a Mission for our church.  He is in Mozambique and all of his roommates from BYU last year are also serving.  I try to send them cards every couple of months.  This card is the one I sent them.
It uses my favorite masculine stamp set - The Open Sea. I will be so very sad to see it go after the Stampin' UP! Summer Mini catalog is finished August 31.  Perhaps Stampin' Up!  will carry it over... hint, hint....  I saw a card on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator blog by Claudia Perry and loved it!  I changed it up a bit, changed colors and VOILA! 

The colors are Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Island Indigo. I used a sentiment from the set Best Dad Ever! =Punches make this card super easy - 2 1/2" circle, 1 1/4" circle, and the Decorative Label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -