Monday, February 28, 2011

MDS commercial

So here is a day break from all the reasons why YOU need to own My Digital Studio.  I couldn't get photos of the last 2 club cards from February since my camera was stolen, however ... I have replaced the camera and got the photos taken - so before I forget - here they are!

The first is a technique card using the marble background technique.  I used the colors Pear Pizzazz, Regal rose and Baja Blue.  There is only one stamp set used - and it is Word Play.  I also used the new Sweet Button embosslit.  The adorable buttons are actually die cut!  The addition of black stitch marks make this card pop!
This card used my favorite set out of the Sale A Bration flier - Bliss.  It is gorgeous and so elegant.  I got my color inspiration from the Designer Series Paper Elegant Soire.  It is beautiful.  I taught the ladies how to make a bow without tying it - I found this wonderful idea from Lee Conrey - she posted a great tutorial on Stamping 411 which I copied and taught my club.  They all loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -