Saturday, February 5, 2011

valentine day 5

Today was a busy day!  I had my club workshop this morning, then I got together with my Daughter in law and we made a diaper cake.  I'll post those photos later!  We are embarking on a creative adventure together making wedding and baby items to sell - both cards, favors, invites and gifts.  We'll see where it takes us!  We certainly have fun making the items together.

BUT - the entire day I was waiting to finish up my card for today -  I am finding it harder to create a card with the set - Love You Much - but I did it AGAIN!  I used Pretty in Pink ink and stamped the 3 heart image as a background on the card.  I then used the single stamp that I LOVE from the Occaisions Mini Be My Valentine - stamped in Melon Mambo.  I cut it out and mounted it on Stampin' Dimensionals (I do not know what I would do with out those!).  I finished the quick card off with a strip of retired Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon tied on the bottom of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -