Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stamp a Stack - February

here are some fun cards that we made at February's Stamp-a-stack.  The first is my favorite.  It uses a Sale A Bration set - Punch Bunch.  I had seen several cards with bows made from the small and large oval punches.This is a hinge card and it has a little card hiding inside.  The colors were inspired by the Celebration DSP - Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, and Pacific Point. 


The second card was all about the chocolate!  it was fun to use the new Occaisions mini catalog set Eat Chocolate.  I also used Daffodil Delight 3/8" taffeta ribbon and the sweet stitches buttons.  The colors were Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso.

the fun card was inspired by a fellow demonstrator - Holly at InkPaperStamps.  I had envisioned an ice cream cone, but had a difficult time getting it small enough to make a card.  She saved the day with her idea for making it a card on it's own!  THANK YOU!

 This last card was one that came into my mind after i saw a card posted somewhere (sorry I don't' remember where)  I used Vintage Vogue as my stamps, Pear Pizzaz, Not Quite Navy and Peach Parfait were the colors.  The knot is made with the In Color poly stitched ribbon.
Here are the fun cards we did at February's stamp a stack -

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -