Monday, February 7, 2011

Break for a CLUB Commercial

Last Saturday the ladies all met at Peggy's house.  We had a wonderful time creating the projects.  I really thought hard about Peggy and made projects that I thought were her style.  I used the new Springtime Vintage DSP on a couple of projects.  The first was a wooden clothespin we altered.  I used the stamp set Greenhouse Garden and Tiny Tags.  The leaves are made with the Two-step bird punch and Almost Artichoke CS.  The lace trim is Chantily and a Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware ribbon slide top it off!
The next one also used the Springtime Vintage DSP.  The stamp set is one you can get free during Sale-a-bration - Punch Bunch.  the color scheme is Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and a tad of Always Artichoke.  I was so excited to be able to use the large 2 3/8" scallop circle punch since it is off the do not order list.  This card also uses the Big Shot die Two Tags die.  The card is finished off with a knot and ribbon strip of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon.

The other 2 projects I will post another day.  I hope you enjoyed your little break from Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -