Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Birthday card

I was busy making birthday cards this week.  I have decided to try to stay ahead of my monthly family birthdays and make a card for the entire month, that way everyone will get the same card - I think this may be a nice feature of my stamp club too.  So, for November, I CASE'd this card from another demo, but changed the color scheme to be more universal for boy or girl.

 The card uses 2 sets - On a Pedistal and my favorite new sentiment set - Word Play.  The colors I used were Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, and Rich Razzleberry.  I added a bit of flair to the card with the use of the polka dot impressions folder and some Peach Parfait Poly Striped ribbon.  Fun card!  Happy Birthday to all the November Birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. You really know how to put things together to make a cute card, Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -