Monday, November 22, 2010

November Stamp-a- Stack cards

I had a great time with these cards for November's Stamp-a-Stack.  I could make tons of Christmas cards, so I made a couple for the ladies to make!

the first one uses one of my favorite new stamp sets - Greeting Card Kids.  They remind me of the Campbell's Soup Kids I grew up with!  (dates me, huh!)  The colors are Marina Mist, Garden Green, Blushing Bride and Real Red.  The DSP is from the Candy Cane pack.  I love these new big buttons too!

The second card is the card I featured using scraps - It uses River Rock, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy as the colors.  The stamp set is Party Hearty.  The texture for the card is made by running the cardstock through an impressions folder (this one happens to be square lattice) after gluing on the punched circles.  Fun idea!
The third card was fun to make.  The Just Believe stamp set is one of my favorite 'go to' sets.  It is so versatile.  This one used the colors Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Garden Green.  The butterflies are made by using the Beautiful Wings embosslits die.  The other punches were the Word Window, Modern Label and Spiral Edge. 
I saved the BEST for last.  This one is my favorite of the evening.  It is so simple, yet elegant.  This one was a CASE from a card I saw on a blog - sorry I don't remember who's ... if it is yours.. let me know as I would like to give you credit.  It uses a fun set Tree Trimmings - and the sentiment is from my NEW 'go to' sayings set - Word Play.  I embossed the ornaments and saying in Silver and usded the Eyelet Border punch for the Real Red strip of CS.
This was a fun night of card making - come join me on December 3 for a night time card making class, or the same class on December 4th for a day time one.  Check out the side bar for information and samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -