Saturday, February 12, 2011

slowing down on blog posting and Valentines Day 7

Ok - sorry life got really busy this week.  I had planned to pre-post my blog entries for each day this week on Sunday, but I was honestly just too tired.  This week was book fair at my day job as librarian and I put in 10-12 hour days all week.  SOOO  I had a hard time getting them posted -  I also have to admit that I even forgot to give them to my hubby most days!  I feel HORRIBLE... but I will figure out how to make it up to him. 

I promise I will post the rest of my valentines gifts - but after those, I will have to slow down a bit as my camera was stolen.  It was taken off my desk in the library during our school open house event on Thursday.  I am mortified and have done a good deal of grieving about it.  now to figure out how to get a new camera!  URG... I am infuriated when I think about it. 

anyway, until I get a new one - I can't post any more photos other than the ones I already took last weekend.  Please understand I really do want to share and NEED to get photos done of projects for the little business that my daughter in law and I do with favors, cards, and gifts for celebrations, so I can't wait too long!

OK... enough about that.. how about a little LOVE????

So the card I gave my sweet guy wasn't a card at all!  it was a cute little milk carton box.  I used the Big Shot to cut it out.  I then used the set I've been using I {Heart} Hearts to stamp the small hearts that look like conversation hearts.  I then took the set Got Treats and used the Valentine one for the sides of the box after I inked the edges with Pretty in Pink ink.  The other colors were So Saffron, Certainly Celery,  and Bashful Blue.  I snuck some REAL conversation hearts inside and closed up the top with a mini library clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -