Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Digital Studio day 2

Today's card is a fun birthday card or invite.  I used a bright color pallet of Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush and a touch of Poppy Parade.  You could easily recreate this card using paper and stamps.  I am planning on doing just that thing with this card. I like to see the card before I cut paper so I pulled out my computer and opened up My Digital Studio to create a digital card.  Now that I have tweaked it how I like it, I can re-do it with paper and stamps!  I am not out my precious resources to a failed project.... My Digital Studio saves the day!
The stamp set that I used for the background is Circle Circus (still my GO TO fav!) and I also added the sentiment stamp from Party Hearty.

Watch for tomorrow's My Digital Studio tip that I share with a sample by my best friend Sara.  Her sister announced her marriage and Sara offered to make her invites.  Stay tuned to that story TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -