Friday, February 25, 2011

My Digital Studio creating

As you may remember I had my wonderful camera stolen 2 weeks ago.  I felt as if I had let you all down, so I made some digital creations!  I decided it was time for a new blog header today and realized I had some digital images I could share that I created in My Digital Studio.  I truly love this program and I wish Stampin' Up! would stop releasing downloads - I want to go crazy with them.  (NOT REALLY) I have had a bunch in my shopping cart for a month now and haven't had the funds to purchase them!  Oh well.  I will be sharing a weeks worth of My Digital Studio creations - so stay tuned and find out why YOU can't live without it!

This first card is a baby shower invite or baby announcement.  Simple to recreate in paper form also!  Or how about HYBRID?  If you don't know what hybrid means, it is simply to take a digital creation and add REAL embellishments to it.  SO - you could add REAL buttons to this one, or REAL ribbon - or even the stamped star could be punched out and stuck on. 

The colors I used were Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Old Olive. Very cute for a little boy!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's great birthday card!
This second card is a birthday card or invite.  I am going to recreate this one in paper form for a swap I am in this month.  I love the colors of Daffodil Delight and Concord Crush.  This is another great feature of My Digital Studio.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Your camera stolen??? Oh how sick! On a positive note, I love the blog header and the fun baby card...I haven't done much digitally yet...but I like the idea and the look of it! :) Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -