Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Digital Studio - Day 3

As promised today I am sharing a card that my best friend Sara created.  Her sister announced she was getting married and Sara got right to work in her My Digital Studio to come up with some ideas.  She saved her creations on her laptop and a few days later came over with laptop in tow.  We looked at her designs and made a few adjustments and then I dug out the right paper and stamps for her.  She created a wonderful card to mail to her sister, BUT before she even saw the REAL card - she had been given a sneak peek through an email Sara sent to her - she fell in love with the card and Sara went off to work ordering the paper and products she needed to recreate the card for her sister to mail.

She used Concord Crush, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight.  The stamps were from my favorite elegant set - Baroque Motifs.  She added brads and a different ribbon - but the idea blossomed from her My Digital Studio.

SOOOOO............... what are YOU waiting for?  Contact me today to order YOUR copy of My Digital Studio - you will get FREE stamps with your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -