Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tiny Thanks -

I had this scheduled to post a while ago, but for some reason it didn't go.  SOOOO... here you go!

I couldn't seem to not do 4 projects with the club gals, so I picked a small project with these 3" x 3" thank you cards.  They were able to chose what color they wanted and we made matching envelope to match.  I think they are adorable!  And simple too!
The DSP is from a Hostess pack of In colors.  The stamp set for the sentiment is also a Hostess set - Cute by the Inch.  I embellshed the tiny envelope with a fun swirl from the set Priceless.  Monocromatic is so stunning!  I showed the gals how to make the Poly Stitched ribbon have 2 separate looks simply by fraying the ribbon.
The envelope I found on a blog - Deanna Perrault  You need a peice of CS cut to 7" x 4.25".  You will score 1/2" on the long edges and 1" and 4.25" on the short one.  Trim off the flaps on both ends and round the corners.  Sticky Strip the envelope together and you have a great little gift card!  Perhaps I will make my first tutorial post with photos of this???

Hmm... what do you think... would you like to see some tutorials with photos???

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -