Friday, April 8, 2011

Farewell to BLISS

Sale-a-bration is over - and that means farewell to some loved stamps.  The stamp sets that are available during SAB are only available while the sale is on.  Once it is over, the stamps are retired- never to be seen again.  I am usually fine with that idea - but BLISS changed my mind - I nearly cried when I realized that it would not be back again!  I love this set....  I just can't get enough.  I am sure it will still get plenty of use at my stamp table.

This card was the card the ladies made at Annette's workshop in March.  They loved the feeling of creating something so beautiful!

The card was a direct CASE from Amy Celona. I saw her card and KNEW I had to make it. So, I realized I couldn't improve perfection and just left it as she designed it.  The color is Baja Breeze - a very nice shade of bluish green.  I just used Basic Black to keep it simple.  A little tidbit of Springtime Vintage DSP and inked edges and you have a very vintage looking card.

Farewell Bliss......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -