Tuesday, April 26, 2011

graduation announcements

So, I have another senior this year - Michelle will be graduating in just 3 short weeks!  Hard to believe.  I have always made the graduation announcements and invitations for my kids, so this would be no different, however this time around I was able to use the digital paper crafting software from Stampin' Up!   - My Digital Studio.  I created 4 different designs for her and we picked the 2 we loved.  I will share all of them with you, and then after you have shared which ones were your favs - I will let you all know which 2 WE picked.

Today's share is a very feminine pink card - I used the digital stamp brush of one of my favorite stamps - the Medallion stamp -

1 comment:

  1. I heart the medallion stamp! This is my favorite! Love that cute girl on there too! :) Congrats Michelle and Mom!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -