Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wheeling Easy - part 2!

The second layout was inspired by my musical children.  They love music and all have chosen some sort of music to learn - James plays saxophone- alto and tenor. He owns 3 of them!  Nathan is our beat keeper - drummer.  He will bang on everything.  I suppose Africa was a GREAT place for him to serve his mission.  Michelle has a great set of her own portable pipes.  She can rock anywhere with her angelic voice.  Nick covers it all - he plays trumpet, picked up French Horn this year and sings tenor as well! 

So in honor of my musical children - voila!  A traditional elegant black and red layout was born.  I made my own patterned paper with the Baroque Motifs stamp set (my HUGE 'go to' set). The wheel on this one was Music Notes. 

I love the simple elgance of this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -