Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Box

I had the ladies at our March club make this adorable Easter box.  It used the Fancy Favor box die for the Big Shot.  Have I told you how much I love that tool?????  I have a hard time NOT using it every time I create.  This was another punch art sample for them.  The bunny was easy - I took a few minutes on the the Stampin' Up! demonstrator only group, Stampin' Connection, and came up with some ideas to get my mojo going for this cute bunny.  I can't give credit to any one person - but to MANY- I think I took bits and peices of about 5 samples, and then did my own thing to make it perfect. 

The box was made with Bashful Blue CS and accented with Blushing Bride for the punch tag and Pear Pizzazz for the ribbon.  The trim on the top of the box was made with Springtime Vogue DSP cut out with the same Fancy Favor Box die.  The handle was from the extra piece left over after cutting out the box.  The Easter Wishes stamp comes from a wonderful holiday set - ALL HOLIDAYS. 

The punches used were Full Heart, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/8" x 5/8" oval, 1 3/4" x 7/8" oval, and the eyes were from the 2 Step Owl punch.  The edges were all chalked with Pretty in Pink chalk and I highlighted the eyes with the fabulous White Signo gel pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -