Monday, March 7, 2011

birthday cards in MDS

Ok, so I got busy and didn't get you the last few posts about My Digital Studio.  However, today's MDS tip is one that is a great time saver!  I don't know if you are like me and end up forgetting birthdays until the DAY!  I am so bad at that!  Well, with My Digital Studio you don't have to look like a heel for forgetting - all you need is an email and your digital designed paper project!

Here is an example that I have been emailing or posting to facebook  lately. I used a template that comes with the software and tweaked id a bit to make it my own.  The origional had a different sentiment and I changed one of the flowers.  It took me just a few minutes to change it up to personalize it for my friends!

Just one more reason why YOU need a copy of My Digital Studio.  CONTACT me to get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -