Saturday, June 14, 2014

more special order gifts

When I have customers who are far away who want to have personalized gifts but don't want to pay shipping, I typically create something for them in My Digital Studio.  This is very economical for everyone; I create the file and email it to them, they print it in whatever format they want.  This works for wedding invitations, shower invitations, gifts, and more.  These are a few of the designs I have created for myself and others.  

This first one was for my 25th anniversary last year.  


This sweet shower invitation was for my daughter in law.  It was easy to print off and we even used it for the Facebook event page photo.



I made this for an anniversary gift.  Super fun, simple, and easy to adapt to anyone!  



This last one was for some friends for their Facebook Event page photo.  These are quick to whip up and add a personalized touch to your event!  I use MDS to make my blog banners too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -