Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all those dads everywhere!  I miss by dad terribly, as he passed away 12 years ago.  He is in my heart and I am grateful for the lessons I learned from him while he was alive.  In tribute to all those wonderful dads everywhere I share some of my My Digital Studio creations which have been given as gifts today to some pretty awesome dads!  The card at the top of the blog is one I made to send a few years ago to all the dads in my family; brothers, and uncles.  It was fun to reach out to all of them!

This next item is a fun, personalized gift for the dad in your life!


This one is for all those "SUPER" dads!  I hope you are spoiled and given the love you deserve.  


Now that you are totally hooked on My Digital Studio  GO GET IT FOR YOURSELF!  You can go get it here for FREE!  So what are you waiting for?  Oh - ya - I offer free training and personalized help for you whenever you need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -