Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gifts for hire

So, most of you know that I have another business that trickles out of my Stampin' Up! demonstratorship.  I make favors and gifts for any special occasion; weddings, birthdays, showers, and the like.  My daughter -in-law and I work on some parts together.

I made about 3 projects  for a local PTO for their75 teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week gifts.

AntiBac holders - simple and can be customized for any occasion.  These are fun to make.  all the stamps are retired, and the colors are Concorde Crush (retired), Tangerine Tango, and Old Olive.

These are water bottle hangers.  You can put whatever drink pouch you want.  The pouch is simple as well.  I will post a tutorial for those later next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -