Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fathers Day! (ok - so I'm a bit late)

I had some fun times making Father's Day cards.  I had one for the club members to make, but when it came right down to it, I wanted to make Mike a different one - sooooo here is the one I gave him.
it uses the stamp set Tool Time. I finally broke down and bought this set - I have eyed it for a while now (like 2 years) but remembered this fun card I have seen MANY places online and knew the time had come to buy it.  The letter 'a' is from a retired alphabet set and the "lucky you" quote is from another retired hostess set Afterthoughts.

Mike enjoyed his pampereing day- the kids got together and bought him a mini donut maker and he was showered with a HEART attack - REAL style- about 80 donuts!  The kids had me make mike his own heart attack card too - he has put that somewhere safe and since I forgot to take a photo of THAT card, I'll hunt and try to post it later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -