Sunday, July 4, 2010

May & June Club projects

The time just keeps going faster and faster!  I think I will get caught up but I don’t. I will combine the two months Stampin’ Up! club cards to try to catch up.  I have to give a disclaimer about most of these cards – I have to admit not many these days are my own design – I have become good at using others wonderful ideas.  If these are your card designs I thank you from the bottom of my heart – and I also apologize as I don’t remember where I got any of the ideas!

So, May we were at Charlene’s house and I had fun new products to show.  I used the new sets from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I also was bidding a fond farewell to some favorite colors that are retiring the end of June.  The first card is using a set called In a Word. The paper is a retiring DSP called To the Nines. 

.015

The next card used a new set I love called Tropical Party and it’s coordinating DSP Island Oasis.  This was a fun one for sure!  I think one of my favorites.016

The third card we did was for a Graduation gift.  It is a gift card holder.  It uses the set Go Graduate and the Bride DSP.  We did a brayer technique on it to turn the striped paper red.  Everyone loved that idea!

022 The last card for May was another favorite set – Sweet Scoops.  I earned it free from Stampin’ Up!  at regional's in Phoenix in January.  I love it!  and love the benefits of being a demonstrator.  I get FREE product and meet great friends!This ‘sweet’ card used 3 retiring colors – Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana and Cameo Coral (my personal fav!)

017

Now for JUNE!  These were some fun projects also!  It was our last official club party of the 2009-2010 year.  We start a new club in July.  I love my clubs as they are my best friends and we have so much fun together.  I only have photos done of the cards we made – I will get one done of the metal art we did using the Big Shot.

This first card uses the Tropical Party set also, just a bit less vibrant!  The colors were retiring colors Sage Shadow and Close to Cocoa.  The small sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and we also used a new Impressions Folder called Square Lattice.  It gives just the right texture to the card and gives it a tropical feel.018

 

The 2nd card we did was a wedding card since James and Dawnmarie’s wedding is on my brain!  So, we made a punched heart Bride and Groom card.019

Then the last card we made was using yet another new set in the Summer Mini catalog.  It is called Watercolor Trio.  This was a set I have to admit that at first I did not want to get it.  But the more I saw done with it, the more I had to have it.  Soooo.. I bought it and have LOVED it – the simplicity of the stamp is fabulous but yet it produces stunning results.  This one used my favorite Cameo Coral again, along with Green Galore; both are retired now.

020

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -