Monday, July 19, 2010

July club cards

This was our first Stampin' Up! club of the new catalog - it was short and sweet with lots of time to look at the sweet ingredients of a fun catalog.

The gals made a fun summertime punch card with very little stamping using Pumpkin Pie ink and the Tart and Tiny stamp set.
They then used the new hostess set Because I Care for a gorgeous floral card.  They used two of the new in colors - Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz.  I think Concord Crush may be my NEW favorite color!

Then for their third card they used the new Wheel Builders.  These were a bit tricky, but no one bailed and they all tried their best.  The color combination is Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and So Saffron.

Then lastly, they made a great card with the Travel Journal Designer Paper and one of the cutest jumbo wheels I've ever seen - Baby Tee's.  The color inspiration was taken from the paper - Garden Green, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie.

A HUGE shout out of Thanks goes to the various stamp creators that I stamplifted from.  If you see a design you made, then THANK YOU!

Stay tuned for some photos from my new Stamp ROOM!  I am thrilled to have a space all my own to play in!  I'll throw in some cards too!

1 comment:

  1. Great card samples! And I am dying to see your room! Yay for stamps!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -