Sunday, December 6, 2009

Year-round Fun with the Ornament Punch

Yesterday I had a few wonderful ladies over for my Ornament Punch class. We had a great time making fun things with the soon to be gone Stampin’ Up! Ornament Punch.  These ideas were CASED from many talented stampers online- thank you!

If you want to order one of these great punches, time is almost out!  It will disappear January 5th; you can contact me to order one for yourself.

 

  • Fun flowers using Designer Series Paper and the coordinating stamp set Delightful Decorations. 

004 005 

  • I felt like a kid making the pinwheels with more Designer Series Paper.   The quality is so nice.  Not as thick as cardstock, but much thicker than most patterned papers.

006

 

  • Two little punch friends ---

007 

009 

  • A fun birthday card with hardly any stamping.

011

  • I think this last card was the favorite!  I know it is MINE!

 012

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! what great versitility with that punch! Good thing we got it! Do you love the new mini? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great!!! Help how did U make the smaller size for the candle flame?

    TFS!! gayle

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? -