Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some sneak peeks

So, within a few short days 2 new catalogs will be in many of your hands!  I've had mine for about 6 weeks now and had some 'toys' for a couple of weeks.  I just got around to playing with them!  Here are some fun cards using some new products coming out next Tuesday!  These are some cards we will be making at my Stamp-a-stack on January 16th.  If you can come, let me know!

Stamps:  With All My Heart
Colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Spiral punch, Crystal effects, Cottage Wall DSP, texture plates



Stamps:  5th Ave Floral, Whimsical Words
Colors:  Summer Sun, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
Accessories:  Old Olive ribbon,Scallop Trim border punch, Scallop Trim corner punch, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -