Sunday, June 8, 2014

Summer time!

So, since it is summer, maybe I can get back on track.  I have lots of creative plans for the summer, including some fun events.  I will keep you all in the "know"  about them.  I hope to get back to blogging since I am down a responsibility.  I am no longer going to be teaching early morning seminary, so that drastically reduces my time commitments.  Not to say I am FREE: I still have to work 40 hours a week and am halfway through my online degree program.  I have 10 more classes to go after this one I am taking.  

With that said, I hope to be more active as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator/mentor.  I will start with sharing some MDS items I have created.  I love this digital paper-crafting program so much!  You really do need to have it!  It costs only $19.95 and comes with over 250 images, all the Stampin' Up!  colors in paper, ink, and some embellishments.  There are tons of templates, embellishments, and other great items to add all just for the small investment.  You can add other downloads to the program as they are released; Stampin' Up!  releases new ones EVERY TUESDAY!  My Digital Studio is truly a wonderful time saver.  

So, this week I will spotlight projects I have done lately!  Hang on for the ride of your life and see why YOU need to get this program.  Check out the specs and download your copy on my website HERE.  You can try it FREE for 30 days too!

This is what I gave my seminary students as my parting gift for them to remember our 2 years together.  I shared my love of my savior Jesus Christ and the need for Him in our lives.  


I used a photo as my background and added a text box, changed a few fonts in that box to add some variety, and VOILA!  I will really miss these young adults every morning at 6:15.  (I will NOT miss being up and teaching that early however!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -