Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Graduation gifts

Speaking of the last of my teaching Seminary, here are the gifts I gave to my graduating seniors. I took their favorite scripture and jazzed it up in MDS.  Some were harder than others, but all of them took less than about an hour to do all of them.  I just sent them to Sams Club to be printed, put them in a frame and in less than an afternoon, had their gifts ready to go.  

This one I used background paper which I bought the Designer Series Paper download for.  Then just added the text box.  DONE!


This sample I added a strip of DSP, a strip of a solid Cardstock, and a few stamps and done!  The fleur de lis pattern is one stamp, I copied and pasted multiples, and used the align tool to get them spaced evenly and locked them in place.  


This one added some embellishment flowers, ribbon, and buttons.  The tag shape is a punch that is included with the program itself.  


For this great monochromatic sample, I used an overlay stamp to give the argyle effect to the solid purple background.  The shape is a punched shape also.


This one was a breeze - just background stamp overlay, a few sparkly brads, a punched shape with a border added to it, and DONE!


Same simple process, picked the background paper, added a punched border, some brads from an add-on download and then a punched shape or two for the text box to sit on.  It is all like making layers!  SOO fun.. you'll LOVE IT!

Try it FREE by clicking this link HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -