Sunday, January 5, 2014

New products - Favorite Things

Everyone seems to be on the "favorite things" bandwagon, so I thought I would jump right on!  I am going to share a few of my favorite new products from the new Occasions Catalog.  I don't have many of them yet, but as I get them I will share a project done with them.  Enjoy the ride through the highlights.  If you want a copy of this catalog, leave me a message in the comments section.  You can also see all the products by clicking the link on the right side bar or HERE for the Occasions Catalog pdf.  

On with the SHOW!

1 - BUNDLES - there are 4 framelits/stamp set bundles.  My favorite SO FAR is the Perfectly Pennants


2 - MORE BUNDLES! - hey, anytime you can get a deal on something, I am ON BOARD.  Buy purchasing a stamp set WITH a punch or framelit set, Stampin' Up! discounts the price.  My favorite punch bundle would have to be the Petite Petals. It matches very well with the Flower Shop set (which is another fav of mine!)


3 - PUNCHES - so, Stampin' Up!  out-did itself again with a new style of punch.. I guess not a new STYLE per se, but a new type - TAG TOPPERS.  There are 2 of them and I can't decide which is my favorite - so you get BOTH!

                                              Angled Tag Topper Punch

4- IMPRESSIONS FOLDERS - There are 3 new patterns!  Scallops, Arrows, and an AMPERSAND!  I love it - and so will you!

Ampersand Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

5 - CARRY OVER ITEMS - There are so many items carried over from the Holiday Catalog.  Here is the carry over list.  Some items I am happy to see in this catalog are the punches:  

Chevron Border Punch     Bracket Label Punch

and the Silver 1/8" ribbon.

Silver 1/8" Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -