Monday, January 27, 2014

I needed a quick card to give to a friend who was leaving.  So, I pulled out the Washi Tape that is SUPER fast and FUN to use.  I thought of a good masculine color pallet and knew Real Red and Basic Black would be perfect for this 18 year old.

Grunge up the card a bit, slap some Washi Tape on it, and stamp a sweet sentiment ....

Quick card with a pop of Pool Party!  You might be asking how I punched out the sentiment.  Well, I used my Chalk Talk Framelits and only cut one side, then cropped it up with the other side and the framelit.  Bam!  Custom Made cutting.

STAMPS: Glorious Grunge, Yippee Skippee
COLORS: Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES:  Chalk Talk Framelits, retired SEason of Style Washi Tape, Epic This and That Washi Tape, and Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -