Sunday, July 22, 2012

Catching up -

As my best friend Sara pointed out - it has been FAR too long since I posted anything creative here on my CREATIONS blog!  So, I am going to repent and get back to posting.  I am going to put it out there that I am going to post daily - but we'll see how long I can go with that goal.

I will give the disclaimer that explains in part, my absence.  I will address each of these later on in more detail, but just suffice it to say that I had my son return from his 2 year mission and my daughter get married all within 10 days~!  More on those events later.

On to the business at hand - catching you up!  I will start where I know I can.  I ended last with Valentine's Day - our 2 week celebration.  It was wonderful - and many sweet things happened that month.  February I got a bit creative for work and made them a small Valentine.  I found this idea on many demo blogs so I don't know who to credit with the idea- but it was awesome!

It used the Holiday Mini stamp set - P.S. I Love You.  Real Red CS and DSP finish this one out.  SUPER simple.  I cut the CS to 6 1/2" x 2 1/4".  Then I scored it at 2 1/2" and 4".  The DSP was cut to 2 1/4" x 2".

You could create many of these for lots of occasions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -