Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day 4

Today was a card of thanks day.  I think we tend forget to thank our sweeties for the many things they do for us each day.  Men are very different than women and I think many times we think that they don't love us because they don't show us they love us in the way WE want.  I know I am that way. But, when I stop to think of all the ways that I am shown love, I realize how much my honey loves me.  Today was a day when I realized how much he loves me through his actions - he subs for paper routes and this takes away sleep.  I told you all in my last post that I have a cold or the flu and I frankly feel super icky!

He stepped up today on his day off ---  he picked up our basket from Bountiful Baskets, got papers ready for him to throw tomorrow, came home and started washing laundry (5 loads all day), went shopping with me, took me to lunch, pulled weeds for 3 hours while I took a quick nap, then finished up the laundry when we came home!  He needed a nap and got a very short 30 minute one or so - but definitely pampered me today!  THANK YOU SWEETIE - I love you ALWAYS!


STAMPS: Always Elegant, Four Frames
COLORS: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES:  I {Love} Love jumbo wheel, decorator label punch, Adorning Accents Edgelets dies, Fashionable Hearts embosslets die, White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -