Sunday, February 12, 2012

OOPs.... what a whirlwind week! Valentines, Day 5..... and 6, and 7, and 8????

So, this week was Book Fair at school and I am over my head busy.  I completely apologize for not getting these posted earlier.  BUT better late than never.

I will post a couple per day to get them caught up.


STAMPS: Candy Conversations, P.S. I Love You
COLORS: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
ACCESSORIES:  Modern Label punch, Small Heart punch, Full Heart punch, Word Window punch

STAMPS:Sprinkled Expressions, P.S. I Love You, It's a Wrap Holidays
COLORS: Riding Hood Red
ACCESSORIES: Word Window Punch, Modern Label punch, 5/8" organza ribbon





STAMPS: Up, Up and Away
COLORS: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Wide Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop border punch, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon


STAMPS: Sprinkled Expressions, Fabulous Phrases
COLORS: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Lace border punch, Pretty in Pink 5/8" satin ribbon, Pearl Jewels

I have to give credit to some other Stampin' Up! artists for some help on some of these projects.  The first card was inspired by one I saw on a blog.  The last card, the pink one, was one I completely CASEd except changed the color.  Diane at Joyful Stampin made a great RED one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -