Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SUDSOL - Chat and Challenge

I had the opportunity to participate in the SUDSOL Chat and Challenge last week.  SUDSOL is the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator sharing spot. The acronym is Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing OnLine.  It is like your favorite friend - warm, comfortable, and a great place to go for help or advice.  I do not live close to my upline so I go to SUDSOL for help.  Each week they host a Chat and Challenge and post a sketch or color combination or some other challenge.  Last week it was a sketch.  I got to participate for the first time in a LONG time and I was so excited!

Here is the sketch they provided -

And my take - take #1 - I used the new DSP from the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog - SPICE CAKE.  I love it!  The stamp set was Happiest Birthday Wishes.  The set is exclusive for hostesses. I stamped it three times and punched out with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, the 1 3/8" circle and the 1" circle punches.  I added a simple bow with the new Ruffled Ribbon in Pool Party and VOILA!
I will share the 2nd card I completed during the 1 hour time limit for the Chat and Challenge tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -