Sunday, September 25, 2011

some oldies!

I realized today as I 'clean house' per se, that I have not shared some club cards for a while.  I will play catch up for a couple of days with some oldies, but goodies!  These samples are from July club.

This first card was to get myself to use the Blossom Petal Punch.  I borrowed it from my friend (and oops, I still have it!) so I thought I should actually use it!  There is very little stamping on this card.  It also spotlights the Designer Paper Packs that go with each color family.

Stamps:  Four Frames, Petite Pairs
Colors: Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, So Saffron
Accessories: Blossom Petal builder punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, Decorative Label punch, Stripes impressions folder, Sweet Button embosslit die]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -