Monday, June 13, 2011

May club day 2 -

The next 2 cards were both from new items in the Summer Mini Catalog.  We had to have a Father's Day card ready for the men in our lives, so I used the new set Best Dad Ever and made a Joy fold card.  The ladies loved the look and the simplicity!
The colors we used were Not quite Navy, Garden Green and More Mustard.  I had them color the ties individually as they are all on one stamp, then we used a sentiment from Oval All and added a bit of texture to the front left flap with the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder.

The last card from the Summer Mini catalog featured the striking set The Open Sea.  I am so driven to this set - Stampin' Up!  really hit the mark with this set!  I CASE'd this one from the mini catalog - thanks designers!

The colors on this one were inspired by the Designer Paper Nautical Expedition.  Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler.  I think this card may be the graduation cards for all the graduates in my life this year!  (well, I thought they might - but haven't gotten them out yet!)  The greeting was from Word Play again!  I also used the Postage Stamp punch - NEW FABULOUS punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -