Thursday, June 30, 2011

June stamp-a-stack - triple flower punch

This was a quick card for the evening also.  These new style punches are such a great addition to the already amazing punches Stampin' Up! offers.  this punch can do triple duty - literally.
.This punch makes quick work of making fun flowers for any card design.  If you partner it with the stamp set Bold Blossom, it is a great card.  

I used the colors Daffodil Delight,Melon Mambo and Old Olive.  See how easy this card was?  I punched out once with Daffodil Delight and once with Melon Mambo and layered them together to make a super quick flower.  I used one part of the punched shapes to create a border for my stamped piece and accented with some retired Melon Mambo pom pom trim. (It is so fun!  I miss it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -