Saturday, January 17, 2015

my favorite FREE stamp set

It is that time of year when Stampin' Up!  gives you a gift.  With every $50 you spend, you can get a FREE item from their Sale A Bration catalog.  You can check out all the stamps here.

I posted a sample a few days ago from my Hostess Club, but here is a card I created for a class today.  The possibilities are really endless.  With a variation of color, you would have a completely different looking card.

Stampin' Up! created a video to spotlight the stamp set with two different techniques to get these beautiful results.  I promise you see a LOT of this set from me (and other demo's) so you won't want to miss out.  The set is only available through Sale A Bration and what is better- it is FREE! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -