Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playing Catch up - part 1

Well, I have been a terrible blogger - nothing to blame except being lazy I guess.  BUT I am bound and determined this year to be better!  SOOO... you will get catch up blog posts this week!  YAY.

I will start with January club  - I set a goal to be more grateful last year.  A part of that was to be grateful for my customers!  I have a great bunch of gals who are loyal and we love our monthly get togethers.  When one of them is missing, the others are very concerned and all send well wishes.

As a way to show MY thanks - I have tried to make a gift for them each month.  THIS calendar idea (*not my own!) came from a blog I subscribe to in my Google Reader.  I can't seem to find the email right now, but THANK YOU for your inspiration for this fun desktop calendar idea!



STAMPS: Fresh Vintage (SAB set),  For All You Do
COLORS: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES: Everyday Enchantment DSP, scallop square punch, 1 1/4" square punch, Lucky Limeade 3/8" ruffled ribbon

1 comment:

What do you think? -