Thursday, November 3, 2011

Double take of a Double take!

Or is it double, double, take?  I am not sure.  I liked the idea that the club ladies could choose their own individual touch to the card that I did another one at the hostess club that they could do just that.  This card was a CASE from Mary Fish - a fellow Tucson demonstrator.

Stampin' UP!  has great ways to support their demonstrators and there are other means out there in our highly technological world to get support.  Mary is also a transplant to Tucson and hooked up with our Southwest Stampers group.  It is always nice to get together with other demos, but in a pinch, I have to admit I turn to my cyber demos on SUDSOL.  I had the privilege of being stop #4 on their blog hop yesterday!

Back to the card.  I used the stamp set Easy Events so the ladies could choose from 8 different celebrations!  They all turned out fantastic.  I told the ladies that they could make these as gifts and stamp a bunch of different sentiments to let the recipient choose what event they needed.

The first is the CASE from Mary, the second is my additional version for a birthday.

Stamps: Easy Events
Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Red Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, 1 3/8" square punch, 1 1/4" square punch, 1" square punch, Heart to  Heart punch, Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, Scallop Square die


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -