Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Fun!

I am trying to catch up a bit before the BIG BLOG HOP!  Next week, on Thursday, November 3, I will be participating in the SUDSOL blog hop.  SUDSOL is a great resource for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. There are lots of benefits to this demonstrator only group.  I have mentioned the Chat & Challenges before, but there are templates, class outlines, tutorials, organization tips and tricks, card ideas, gift ideas, scrapbook ideas - you name it and it is probably there!  Be sure to sign up for my emails or follow me and see what we have planned on this hop!

For the October Hostess club I have a couple of cards to share today.  The hostess club had so much fun with their cards.
Stamps: Hello Friend, Bright Hope
Colors: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Accessories: 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 3/8" taffeta ribbon (crumb cake), Sweet Buttons embosslit, Crystal Effects

I saw a boy version of this card on the Stampin' Up demo website and knew I had to copy it.  LOVE it.  I love that you can use the Stitched Stocking set for more than just Christmas stockings.

Stamps: Stitched Stockings, Petite Pairs
Colors: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Perfect Polka dots impressions folder, 5/8" satin ribbon (Pretty in Pink), Pearl Jewels, Eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? -